Management interface for the Recycled Cloud. https://meta.recycled.cloud
You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
continuous-integration/drone/push Build is passing Details
|1 year ago|
|config||2 years ago|
|lib||1 year ago|
|priv||3 years ago|
|rel||3 years ago|
|test||3 years ago|
|.drone.yml||1 year ago|
|.formatter.exs||3 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||2 years ago|
|LICENSE.txt||3 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|mix.exs||1 year ago|
|mix.lock||1 year ago|
Recycled Cloud Management Interface (Meta)
- This project is in its early phase: we're first making things correct and simple. We'll worry about efficiency later.
- The (Phoenix) project has been initialized with the
--no-dashboardflags to avoid unnecessary clutter. We can add them back later if needed!
- (sourcehut) CI is defined in
.build.yml. It currently runs on my sr.ht account since we do not have our own instance (yet).
- Authentication is based on José Valim and Aaron Renner's Phx.Gen.Auth, adapted for LDAP-backed authentication.
- You can run the linter with
You'll need Erlang/OTP and elixir installed on your system. It usually boils
down to installing the
elixir package of your distribution. Once done, you
- Install dependencies with
- Create and migrate your database with
- You'll need PostgreSQL here. I (tfloure) usually run it in an isolated
container with something along the lines of
podman run --rm -it -e POSTGRES_HOST_AUTH_METHOD=trust --expose 5432 -p 5432:5432 postgres:latest.
- You'll need PostgreSQL here. I (tfloure) usually run it in an isolated container with something along the lines of
- Start Phoenix endpoint with
iex -S mix phx.server, if you want a REPL).
Now you can visit
localhost:4000 from your browser.
- (Good!) Introduction and various guides: https://elixir-lang.org/getting-started/introduction.html
- Elixir Docs: https://hexdocs.pm/elixir/Kernel.html
- Mix (= build tool) Docs: https://hexdocs.pm/mix/Mix.html
- IEx (= REPL) Docs: https://hexdocs.pm/iex/IEx.html
Phoenix Web Framework: